What is ListHub and How Can it Benefit Me?
ListHub is a FREE listing management service that can be utilized to automatically feed your listings to LuxuryRealEstate.com. Once you have created an account, we can setup a subscription to automate the process.
If you already have a ListHub account, skip to the next step, “Once you are registered and have got confirmation.”
How to Create a ListHub Account:
- Go to ListHub.com, click “Create an Account” and fill in the information.
- Click “Complete Registration.” Please note that you must be a head broker of record or the listing agent of an MLS registered brokerage in order to create an account.
Once you’ve completed registration, you will be pending approval which may take up to a week since ListHub verifies every account with the MLS/data source. Be sure to check your email account given at registration for confirmation that your account is active and for any additional instructions.
Watch the How To video at https://youtu.be/uXxQMAncsJo?list=PL9YzXppjvt-5sZs9FCo5-QDmR-8Xx56he
To Set Up a ListHub account:
- Go to www.ListHub.com
- Click “Create and Account” at the top right
- Fill in the requested information and click “ Complete Registration”
Once you are registered and have got confirmation:
- Go to www.ListHub.com and click “Login”.
- Go to the blue “Marketing Choices” tab and then select “Publisher Choices”.
- Select LuxuryRealEstate.com & click “Add Selection”.
Once that has been completed, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know this step has been completed. We should then receive your property information and can then create a ListHub subscription. As soon as the subscription has been created, the listings should then populate on LuxuryRealEstate.com within 24-48 hours.
It is very important to make sure that the appropriate ID numbers are entered for all agent and office profiles on LuxuryRealEstate.com. This is so that when we receive the listings, they will attach to the correct profiles. If there are no IDs entered, the properties will be attached to the company page, but will not be listed under the agent or office it is affiliated with. You can add all ID numbers through editing your profile in the Luxury Lounge - for more information see “How do I add my agent ID to my profile?”
If you're having trouble or the listings don't automatically populate, please email email@example.com.
Browse ListHub's official YouTube channel with other How To's at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgO695pj5Y36VawVPo8JPJw
Check out ListHub's FAQ's for answers to specific ListHub questions